Friday, September 19, 2008

arrrgggh!!!

Since today is apparently International Talk Like a Pirate Day, I thought I'd do a small pirate-y post in honor of that. Ahoy mateys! I be needin' ta know how you're doin' so you'd best be a-lettin' me know!

Okay that's all. I'm not very accomplished at Pirate-speak, as I am not a pirate and never wanted to be (I wanted to be a gypsy, which is similar but somewhat different than a pirate, as gypsies do tend to be thieves and pickpockets but rarely shoot or stab their victims or send their ships to the bottom of the ocean). I myself have been very busy of late, hence the lack of posting, but I would like to begin posting more frequently, the way I used to before I stopped getting comments on my blogs. ;-)

Here's hoping that you and yours are blessed and well and finding favor with our Lord.

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment