Monday, March 24, 2008

It's been a while...

I stopped posting on here, first because I got busy, then because I had no desire for a Gmail account...but I missed the blog eventually so I broke down and got a Gmail account. Yeesh.

Too much to report on since my last post on here...so I'll just start fresh.

I should be doing anatomy lab diagrams right now. Instead I'm playing with this site, trying to figure it out.

I have too many aquariums, according to my mother. I have found fishkeeping to be a fun and enjoyable hobby.

I'm a crafty girl. I've got probably four giant Rubber-maid tubs worth of cloth, beads, thread, wire, buttons, paint, brushes, rubber cement, magazine pictures, stickers, scrapbooking materials and more just waiting to be used. Yep, I'm a crafty girl. Too bad my time management needs improving...

I'm still humble. (If you know me, you'll find this entertaining. If you don't, sorry, you probably won't get it).

I cleaned my room. Like, really, really, that's-carpet-I-see clean (and if you've seen my room, you realize what an accomplishment this is). Then I promptly cluttered it up. Right now I see a basket of clean laundry waiting patiently to be folded, a box of craft things to be put away, shoes on the other side of the basket waiting to go in my shoe rack, a messy desk and dresser, and dirty laundry waiting for me to get around to it. Did I mention my time-management skills need improving?

I have a monstrous mystery snail in the tank on my bookshelf. Seriously, s/he's about the size of a golf ball. A purple golf ball that eats algae.

My walls have finally been decorated with lots of my artwork, pictures, postcards, etc. (as opposed to them decorating my floor...).

I love blue poster putty. It rocks.

I love purple, pink, and yellow, in that order.

I've realized the pointlessness of this post and have decided to draw it to a conclusion. Until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment