Saturday, January 22, 2011

erm, hello there!

After a month long hiatus from blogging, I am BACK! I was sick for most of December [blegh!] so I didn't get much accomplished, and since then I have been pretending to pack for my upcoming move to TEXAS!!! [which was supposed to be last week but since the entire southeast got frozen over by that dumb snowstorm, I've been slightly delayed. but anyway.]

However, things seem to be coming together for housing and I think a job will be forthcoming [because the Lord has always provided one when I needed one before] and I am just really, really excited about this upcoming season of life. Because it's going to be good and beautiful and I am going to grow and change and all that is very, very good. I look forward to new friendships, deepened relationships, pouring into and being poured into, community, coffee, love. I am excited to work towards creating the sort of life I want to live, to becoming the woman I want to be--more in tune and in line with who the Lord has created me to be.

This is going to be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment