Friday, April 25, 2008

Greek Show tonight! Finally, our weeks & weeks of work & preparation are coming to the climax & culmination-performance in front of pretty much the entire school community. Phew! I'd love to win, but it won't matter if we don't [much] because that's not what life is about.

I have a job interview Monday. W00t!

Waiting to see what financial aid will give me & if I'll be able to come back in the fall...

Looking forward to summer and *hopefully* going to Texas!! [[gas prices STOP going up!!]]

Wondering, waiting, and wishing for things yet to pass...that about describes my life right now.

I got new friends from PetSmart yesterday. Three cherry barbs (small fish), one bright red male and two brownish females. They are so cute! And so shy! Maybe they'll come out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment